4 cups sweet red wine
4 cups Sherry
4 cups Brandy
4 cups fruit juice (preferrably
a Sangria fruit juice mix)
2 cups lemon-lime soda
1 bag ice
1 blood orange
- Mix all liquid ingredients besides the ice in a large pitcher (or several smaller).
- Squeeze 1-2 fresh grapefruits into pitcher, to your preference.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add the ice.
- Put sugar into a medium size bowl. Dip wine glass edges into water and then into sugar bowl to coat rim of glasses.
- Pour Sangria mixture into wine glasses. Garnish with blood orange.
Mon, April 9, 2012
by Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod