Raspberry Peach Crisp
12 large ripe peaches, peeled and cut into large wedges
½ pint raspberries
2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour mix, plus 2 tablespoons
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), at room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
¼ cup granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In bowl, combine peaches, raspberries, granulated sugar, and 2 tbs GF flour mix and toss.
3. In separate bowl, combine 2 cups GF flour mix, unsalted butter, and light brown sugar. Use hands to combine until butter is pea-sized and mixture is crumbly.
4. Place raspberry/peach mixture in baking dish and sprinkle flour mixture evenly on top. Bake for 1 hour, until fruit is bubbly and the top is browned and crisp.
5. Serve immediately, or refrigerate and then reheat in 350 degree F oven for 20-30 minutes, or until warm.
Sat, July 9, 2011
by Delight Gluten-Free Magazine filed under