Yield: 4 servings
9 ounces ground beef
9 ounces ground veal
1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs (Glutino)
4 fluid ounces milk
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
Olive oil for frying
1 fl ounce water
8 ounces gluten-free breadcrumbs (Glutino)
1. Put all ground meat in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of breadcrumbs, garlic, cheese, 2 beaten eggs, parsley, and salt. Mix well.
2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
3. Form the meatballs by rolling them in a circular motion in the palms of your hands.
4. Beat remaining eggs and water together. Coat the meatballs in egg and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
5. Add meat balls to heated oil and cook about 2-3 minutes on each side, making sure they are well browned.
6. Put in a 350F oven and cook another 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with minced parsley.
Tue, June 21, 2011
by Delight Gluten-Free Magazine filed under