Yield: 24 cookies
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
2 3/4cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together butter, sugar, and eggs.
3. In a separate bowl, combine gluten-free all-purpose flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
4. Blend dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth dough forms.
5. Transfer dough to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
6. While the dough is chilling, mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
7. Drop 1 inch balls of dough into the sugar/cinnamon mixture and coat well by gently rolling balls in sugar mixture.
8. Place coated balls of dough onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan and serve!
Thu, December 1, 2011
by Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod filed under