Yield 1 serving
1 soft corn tortilla
½ tablespoon vegetable oil
2 whole eggs
Pinch of Kosher salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons salsa (mild or medium depending on preference)
1) In a small nonstick skillet, heat ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium low heat.
2) Scramble eggs in bowl with a whisk and add pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Pour into heated skillet.
3) With a spatula, constantly move and stir eggs until just slightly wet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and remove from heat.
4) Heat soft corn tortilla in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
5) Place eggs on top of tortilla and top with salsa. Wrap tortilla at opposite ends and roll lengthwise. Enjoy immediately.
Posted on Fri, March 2, 2012
by Maureen Stanley filed under