Yield 1 serving
1 soft corn tortilla
½ tablespoon vegetable oil
2 whole eggs
Pinch of Kosher salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons salsa (mild or medium depending on preference)
1) In a small nonstick skillet, heat ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium low heat.
2) Scramble eggs in bowl with a whisk and add pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Pour into heated skillet.
3) With a spatula, constantly move and stir eggs until just slightly wet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and remove from heat.
4) Heat soft corn tortilla in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
5) Place eggs on top of tortilla and top with salsa. Wrap tortilla at opposite ends and roll lengthwise. Enjoy immediately.
Fri, March 2, 2012
by Maureen Stanley filed under